Yes, even though you haven’t been involved in any past data breaches, it’s still possible for you to be involved in future ones. You always need to be vigilant against data breaches, now and in the future.
Articles in this section
- What is ID scan?
- What is Identity Protection?
- What is a data breach?
- What should I do if my email has been involved in a data breach?
- Are the emails I input kept safe?
- If my email wasn’t involved in a data breach, is my data vulnerable?
- Can I use ID Scan with any email address or only the one that’s registered with Lookout?
- Why do I need to provide my email address?
- Why is ID Scan returning an error when I scan using my email address?
- What is ID Scan?