Yes, your data is encrypted and Lookout Life doesn’t store the emails that you put into ID Scan.
Articles in this section
- What is ID scan?
- What is Identity Protection?
- What is a data breach?
- What should I do if my email has been involved in a data breach?
- Are the emails I input kept safe?
- If my email wasn’t involved in a data breach, is my data vulnerable?
- Can I use ID Scan with any email address or only the one that’s registered with Lookout Life?
- Why do I need to provide my email address?
- Why is ID Scan returning an error when I scan using my email address?
- What is ID Scan?