- Log into your account at https://my.lookout.com/user/login on your computer
- Click theoption at the top of the page
- Choose the device you want to download your backup from using the drop down menu near the top of the page
- Click the download button at the top right and choose Pictures.(Only one type may be selected at a time)
- Click the button
- If your set of Pictures is small (fewer than six hundred or so) your download should be available within seconds and you can click on the "Download" link to retrieve them, see screenshot below. You will receive an email instructing you to download your pictures but you can ignore it since you will have already downloaded them.
- If your set of Pictures is large (greater than six hundred or so) your download will take more time. You will receive an email instructing you to download your pictures. It will instruct you to log back into your account and click the download link shown in step 6.
Note A: Pictures are downloaded in a compressed .zip file to reduce the file size. Most PCs can open these files but if not, you may need to download a program such as WinRAR or Winzip to open the file.
Note B: Every download request will receive an email instructing you to download your data but if you have already downloaded the data, please ignore the email.