In general, the Lookout app needs to be consistently logged in on your phone for our services to function properly.
While there is intentionally no 'log out' option, you can reset the Lookout app if you wish to log out of the app for any reason.
- Re-activate the Lookout app by going into 'Settings' on your phone (not in the Lookout app) > Security > Device Administrators and uncheck the box next to Lookout. (If the box is not checked, skip to step 3)
- Choose Deactivate on the next screen and choose OK on the warning pop up.
- Go to Settings > Apps > Lookout and choose Storage then Clear data. This will log you out.
For iOS devices(iPhone or iPad)
- Find Lookout on your home screen and press and hold on the app until it starts to wiggle.
- Press the "x" that appears on the app to delete it from your phone.
At this point you can log back into the app at any time to reconnect your phone to us.