Yes, Safe Browsing will work in ‘incognito mode’ for devices running Android 6.0+
Articles in this section
- The Safe Browsing VPN is causing connectivity issues. What should I do?
- What is Safe Browsing for Premium accounts?
- What is the key / lock icon?
- Should the Safe Browsing VPN be on at all times?
- Does Safe Browsing increase Lookout's battery usage?
- What if I’m using another VPN?
- Should I enable/disable "data saver" on Chrome?
- Will Safe Browsing work in ‘incognito mode’?
- Can Lookout see what I’m browsing on my device or store my data?
- What browsers does Safe Browsing work with?