Yes, Safe Browsing will work in ‘incognito mode’ for devices running Android 6.0+
Articles in this section
- What is Safe Browsing for Premium accounts?
- Why do I need the Lookout Security Extension app?
- How do I set up Safe Browsing to work with Chrome on my Android M device?
- What is the key / lock icon?
- Should the Security Extension VPN be on at all times?
- Does the Security Extension increase Lookout's battery usage?
- Does the Lookout Security Extension double my data usage?
- What if I’m using another VPN?
- Should I enable/disable "data saver" on Chrome?
- How do I uninstall the Lookout Security Extension?