Stagefright Detector is not designed to fix this vulnerability, because the vulnerability can only be fixed once Google, your carrier or your device manufacturer releases a patch for it. Stagefright Detector is designed to keep you informed about the status of your device and give you detailed instructions, via our blog, for how to disable MMS auto-retrieval to mitigate your risk of attack.
Articles in this section
- How do I update the virus definitions for the Antivirus Scan?
- What does Lookout scan?
- Heartbleed Detector FAQ
- What happens when Lookout finds a threat?
- Will Stagefright Detector fix the Stagefright vulnerability?
- Does Lookout protect against Stagefright?
- What is Stagefright?
- What should I do if I am affected by the Stagefright vulnerability?
- Does Lookout scan my emails or my email account?