Lookout's Android and iOS Premium offerings have different features due to the different security needs and capabilities of each platform. Android's open and flexible nature allows us to offer more features, but it also allows for more ways attackers can access your device and data. Our security capabilities are specifically tailored to the vulnerabilities of each platform, so you can feel confident to do more with your mobile device regardless of OS.
Articles in this section
- Tell me more about Lookout Premium and pricing
- How do I cancel Lookout Premium service on MetroPCS?
- How do I get Premium with my EE Clone Phone Fully Loaded offer?
- What features does Lookout Premium offer?
- How do I upgrade to Lookout Premium on my iOS device?
- What is the pricing for Lookout Premium if I am a T-Mobile USA customer?
- How do I get a refund for Lookout Premium charged to my T-Mobile bill?
- Why has Premium disappeared from my device?
- How do I redeem a Premium code I purchased?
- Do I get Lookout Premium as a T-Mobile PHP or JUMP! subscriber?