Lookout's Android and iOS Premium offerings have different features due to the different security needs and capabilities of each platform. Android's open and flexible nature allows us to offer more features, but it also allows for more ways attackers can access your device and data. Our security capabilities are specifically tailored to the vulnerabilities of each platform, so you can feel confident to do more with your mobile device regardless of OS.
Articles in this section
- What features does Lookout Premium offer?
- Why do Android and iOS have different Premium features?
- What are my payment options for Premium?
- How do I enable Lookout Premium with an activation code?
- How does Lookout verify credit card purchases?
- Should I upgrade to Premium if my device is missing?
- Why has Premium disappeared from my device?
- How do I cancel Lookout Premium on iOS?
- How do I cancel my Lookout Premium subscription active in Google Play?
- How do I cancel Lookout Premium service on MetroPCS?