If you would like to request a refund for iOS Premium, you can contact Apple using iTunes on your computer or directly from your phone.
On a computer:
- Open iTunes and navigate to the top menu Store -> View My Account.
- Click See All under the section titled Purchase History.
- Click the grey arrow to the left of the Order Date.
- Click the Report a Problem button.
- A column titled Report a Problem will appear with a list of apps purchased that day. Click Report a Problem next to the app you would like refunded.
- Select the appropriate reason you are contacting Apple.
- Enter detailed comments requesting a refund and the reasons why in the ‘Comments’ section and click Next.
On your iPhone or iPad:
- Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap Lookout.
- Tap Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the screen.
If you don't see a subscription but are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID.
Next, you will need to request a refund:
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Enter the Apple ID and password that you used to buy the item, then choose Sign In.
- Choose Report a Problem next to the Lookout subscription.
- Choose "Problem is not listed here" in the drop down menu.
- In the box labeled "Describe this problem" enter your reason for a refund.
Apple should consider your request for a refund within a few days.