Premium status is tied to your Lookout account, not to your device.
If you have recently acquired a new device, or uninstalled/reinstalled Lookout on an existing device and now only see a free version of Lookout, you may have signed up for Lookout Premium using a different account. Having two Lookout accounts may cause issues with Lookout's Locate feature and delays in Support Team response. We recommend that you retain a single account if possible. Click here for instructions on deleting an extra account.
If you know the login email address and password of your Premium account, you can easily add your new device to your account.
For Android 6 and above devices
- Open the Settings menu of your phone (not Lookout app settings) > Security > Device Administrators and uncheck the box next to Lookout. (If the box is not checked, skip to step 3)
- Choose Deactivate on the next screen and choose OK on the warning pop up.
- Go to Settings > Apps > Lookout and choose Storage then Clear data
- Open the Lookout app and use the Existing User field to enter the email address of your Lookout Premium account.
For iOS devices
Uninstall and Reinstall the Lookout app to sign back in with the correct account.
- Find Lookout on your home screen and press and hold the app until it starts to wiggle.
- Press the x that appears on the app to delete it from your phone.
- Open the App Store and search for Lookout and download the app.
- Open the Lookout app and choose to sign in as an existing user with the email address of your Lookout Premium account.