To upgrade to Lookout Premium, open the Lookout app and tap on the Theft Alerts module from the main screen. From here, you can tap "Upgrade Now" and you will be presented with two options: pay $2.99 per month, or $29.99 per year. After selecting one of these options and entering in your Apple ID password, you will need to "Confirm" your purchase. You are now upgraded to Lookout Premium! You can now start backing up your photos and choosing which Theft Alerts you would like to enable.
Articles in this section
- Tell me more about Lookout Premium and pricing
- How do I cancel Lookout Premium service on MetroPCS?
- How do I get Premium with my EE Clone Phone Fully Loaded offer?
- What features does Lookout Premium offer?
- How do I upgrade to Lookout Premium on my iOS device?
- What is the pricing for Lookout Premium if I am a T-Mobile USA customer?
- How do I get a refund for Lookout Premium charged to my T-Mobile bill?
- Why has Premium disappeared from my device?
- How do I redeem a Premium code I purchased?
- Do I get Lookout Premium as a T-Mobile PHP or JUMP! subscriber?