If you are expecting a Theft Alert email but do not receive one, there are several possible reasons why it didn't arrive.
- Please check your spam or junk folder to make sure that emails from Lookout are not ending up there!
- You can also check your Lookout account information to ensure that the email address we have for you is correct.
If you have an issue viewing the email:
- Please ensure that you have enabled the email to "Display All Images."
- If you still do not see the picture after enabling "Display All Images" you can try opening it in a different browser.
- If the picture appears all black it is possible that it was taken in insufficient lighting. You can still view the location where the picture was taken in your Lookout account under "Previous Locations."
- If the problem persists, try viewing the email from a desktop computer.
Note: If the email is deleted from your Inbox Lookout is not able to send a duplicate. Theft Alerts are an automated feature, and the picture is not stored in our servers or on your account.