Your iPhone may be having trouble connecting to the T-Mobile Network.
If you have Lookout Premium on T-Mobile through JUMP, Mobile Security, or PHP and are trying to enable it on your phone, please see below:
- Turn off WiFi on the device to ensure it is connected to the mobile network. The device needs a data connection to the T-Mobile network to verify the MSN & Premium membership.
- If solution #1 doesn't work:
- Turn off WiFi
- Enable Airplane Mode
- Kill Lookout (double-click the home button and scroll through to Lookout; swipe up to kill)
- Disable Airplane Mode and wait for the device to be back on the T-Mobile network
- Re-open Lookout
- If all else fails, restart the device and try step #1 and #2 again.