For Android devices:
You will first need to remove lookout as device admin.
- Within the Lookout app go to Menu > Settings. Scroll down to "Device Admin" and uncheck the box.
- You can also do this by going into your Android Settings > Security > Device administrators and unchecking the box next to Lookout
Once you have completed the above steps you will be able to delete our app the same way you would delete any other app:
- Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Lookout > Uninstall
Note: Lookout comes preloaded on some devices, which means it is impossible to delete the app. This is a decision made by your carrier. While you can't uninstall the app, you can still disable it to prevent it from running. Find out more here.
For iOS devices:
- Press and hold on the Lookout app icon until it starts to wiggle
- Press the small "x" that appears on the icon to delete the app.