These steps will allow you to enable Safe Browsing on Android M devices.
- Open the Lookout app and tap Security.
- Choose the "WEB" tab at the top of the page.
- Choose the green, "Turn on Safe Browsing" button.
- You will be prompted to enable the Safe Browsing VPN. Choose the "Turn on" button.
- Choose “Download Now” when prompted to download the Lookout Security Extension app from Google Play.
- Once redirected to the Google Play Store, install the Lookout Security Extension
- After download, you will automatically be redirected back to the Lookout app.
- Choose “Continue” when prompted to turn on VPN service.
- Click “OK” on the connection request prompt to allow Lookout to monitor network traffic.
- Setup complete. You can now browser safely. Please tap "OK".
Note: Information is for devices running Android 6.0+