If you aren't receiving notifications on your Apple Watch when your iPhone is out of range, you may need to enable notifications.
From your iPhone:
- Open the Lookout app and tap the Settingsgear.
- Under the Apple Watch section, tap the slider next to Enable notifications.
You also may want to enable Background app refresh in your iOS settings if they aren't on already:
- Open the main settings on your iOS device.
- Choose General then Background App Refresh
- Find Lookout and tap the slider to enable this setting.
These two settings will make your Apple Watch more reliable in notifying you if you leave your iPhone behind.