Even though Breach Report is currently only available in English, we wanted to give all of our Premium users around the world the opportunity to use the feature if they wish. If you are a Lookout Life Premium customer, you can choose to enable Breach Report, or to leave the feature turned off. We are currently exploring opportunities to bring relevant and local Breach Report content to other regions in the near future.
Articles in this section
- How can a credit freeze help protect me from identity theft?
- How do I upgrade to Premium Plus on iOS?
- How will I know Identity Protection is available for my device?
- What is breach report?
- How do I delete my personal information I've provided for Identity Protection?
- What personal information is generally taken when a breach occurs?
- What is a breach?
- I’m not sure what was in my wallet. Can you notify my banks and cancel all of my cards?
- How do breaches happen?
- Where does Lookout Life store my personal information?