Breach report is a feature in Lookout Premium that advises you on services you have on your phone or ones you are interested in that have experienced a security breach. It is meant to inform you of security-based issues in services that may affect you or ones you want to know about. In each report there will be a synopsis of the event as well as a link to more comprehensive information about the breach.
Articles in this section
- How do I upgrade to Premium Plus on iOS?
- How will I know Identity Protection is available for my device?
- How much does Premium Plus cost?
- What is breach report?
- Why is Identity Protection not available for my device?
- Why does Identity Protection (also known as Premium Plus) cost so much more than regular Lookout Premium?
- How do I delete my personal information from the Lookout app?
- What personal information is generally taken when a breach occurs?
- What is a breach?
- I’m not sure what was in my wallet. Can you notify my banks and cancel all of my cards?