Every breach is different and it depends on what types of information the company that was breached stores, but generally, personal information like name, email, passwords, Social Security number, driver’s license number, medical record, and financial information like debit and credit card numbers can be taken when a breach occurs.
Articles in this section
- How can a credit freeze help protect me from identity theft?
- How do I upgrade to Premium Plus on iOS?
- How will I know Identity Protection is available for my device?
- What is breach report?
- How do I delete my personal information I've provided for Identity Protection?
- What personal information is generally taken when a breach occurs?
- What is a breach?
- I’m not sure what was in my wallet. Can you notify my banks and cancel all of my cards?
- How do breaches happen?
- Where does Lookout store my personal information?