Every breach is different and it depends on what types of information the company that was breached stores, but generally, personal information like name, email, passwords, Social Security number, driver’s license number, medical record, and financial information like debit and credit card numbers can be taken when a breach occurs.
Articles in this section
- How do I upgrade to Premium Plus on iOS?
- How will I know Identity Protection is available for my device?
- How much does Premium Plus cost?
- What is breach report?
- Why is Identity Protection not available for my device?
- Why does Identity Protection (also known as Premium Plus) cost so much more than regular Lookout Premium?
- How do I delete my personal information I've provided for Identity Protection?
- What personal information is generally taken when a breach occurs?
- What is a breach?
- I’m not sure what was in my wallet. Can you notify my banks and cancel all of my cards?