No. Our ID Restoration Experts will assist in contacting your bank or creditor to cancel your lost or stolen cards. You may, however, be asked to provide other account information by the ID Restoration Expert assigned to your Lost Wallet case.
Articles in this section
- How can a credit freeze help protect me from identity theft?
- How do I upgrade to Premium Plus on iOS?
- How will I know Identity Protection is available for my device?
- What is breach report?
- How do I delete my personal information I've provided for Identity Protection?
- What personal information is generally taken when a breach occurs?
- What is a breach?
- I’m not sure what was in my wallet. Can you notify my banks and cancel all of my cards?
- How do breaches happen?
- Where does Lookout store my personal information?