The $1M Identity Theft Insurance that comes with Lookout’s Identity Protection is provided by a third-party and is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of the insurance policy available at www.lookout.com/legal. Lookout is not a licensed insurer or insurance agent.
Articles in this section
- How do I upgrade to Premium Plus on iOS?
- How will I know Identity Protection is available for my device?
- How much does Premium Plus cost?
- What is breach report?
- Why is Identity Protection not available for my device?
- Why does Identity Protection (also known as Premium Plus) cost so much more than regular Lookout Premium?
- How do I delete my personal information I've provided for Identity Protection?
- What personal information is generally taken when a breach occurs?
- What is a breach?
- I’m not sure what was in my wallet. Can you notify my banks and cancel all of my cards?