Lookout’s Identity Protection can help dramatically reduce your risk of identity theft by letting you know sooner if your personal information is being bought and sold online, and in turn enabling prevention or quick resolution of an identity theft incident. Unfortunately, however, no identity protection tool can prevent identity theft altogether. In addition to Identity Monitoring, you also have access to 24/7 Restoration Assistance, in which you can contact our team of ID Restoration Experts who can guide you through the often confusing and difficult process of restoring your identity, help address and resolve any identity theft incidents, and answer any related questions. Additionally, your subscription to Lookout’s Identity Protection service also gives you $1M Identity Theft Insurance coverage to help alleviate some of the financial burden of identity theft.
Articles in this section
- How do I upgrade to Premium Plus on iOS?
- How will I know Identity Protection is available for my device?
- How much does Premium Plus cost?
- What is breach report?
- Why does Identity Protection (also known as Premium Plus) cost so much more than regular Lookout Premium?
- How do I delete my personal information I've provided for Identity Protection?
- What personal information is generally taken when a breach occurs?
- What is a breach?
- I’m not sure what was in my wallet. Can you notify my banks and cancel all of my cards?
- How do breaches happen?