Even if only some of your personal information has been detected, it is recommended that you contact the appropriate institution to have your account information changed, or change your account information yourself if possible - like it would be with the password to your email account. It is safe to assume that if some of your information is compromised, all of it is. You may also want to review a copy of your credit report to ensure that all of the information that appears there is familiar to you.
Articles in this section
- How do I upgrade to Premium Plus on iOS?
- How will I know Identity Protection is available for my device?
- How much does Premium Plus cost?
- What is breach report?
- Why is Identity Protection not available for my device?
- Why does Identity Protection (also known as Premium Plus) cost so much more than regular Lookout Premium?
- How do I delete my personal information I've provided for Identity Protection?
- What personal information is generally taken when a breach occurs?
- What is a breach?
- I’m not sure what was in my wallet. Can you notify my banks and cancel all of my cards?