Lookout’s Identity Protection service tracks Internet activity for signs that the personal information you’ve asked us to monitor is being traded and/or sold online. If you receive a push notification or email alert, this means that our surveillance technology has discovered information on the Internet that is a match to your monitored personal identity elements.
Articles in this section
- How do I upgrade to Premium Plus on iOS?
- How will I know Identity Protection is available for my device?
- How much does Premium Plus cost?
- What is breach report?
- Why is Identity Protection not available for my device?
- Why does Identity Protection (also known as Premium Plus) cost so much more than regular Lookout Premium?
- How do I delete my personal information I've provided for Identity Protection?
- What personal information is generally taken when a breach occurs?
- What is a breach?
- I’m not sure what was in my wallet. Can you notify my banks and cancel all of my cards?