As a security company, we’ve taken care to handle your data and privacy with caution. Lookout does not store any data, including personally identifiable information, on your device. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card, social security number or login credentials) as part of the Identity Protection enrollment process, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Articles in this section
- How do I upgrade to Premium Plus on iOS?
- How will I know Identity Protection is available for my device?
- How much does Premium Plus cost?
- What is breach report?
- Why is Identity Protection not available for my device?
- Why does Identity Protection (also known as Premium Plus) cost so much more than regular Lookout Premium?
- How do I delete my personal information from the Lookout app?
- What personal information is generally taken when a breach occurs?
- What is a breach?
- I’m not sure what was in my wallet. Can you notify my banks and cancel all of my cards?