As a security company, we’ve taken care to handle your data and privacy with caution. Lookout does not store any data, including personally identifiable information, on your device. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card, social security number or login credentials) as part of the Identity Protection enrollment process, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Articles in this section
- How can a credit freeze help protect me from identity theft?
- How do I upgrade to Premium Plus on iOS?
- How will I know Identity Protection is available for my device?
- What is breach report?
- How do I delete my personal information I've provided for Identity Protection?
- What personal information is generally taken when a breach occurs?
- What is a breach?
- I’m not sure what was in my wallet. Can you notify my banks and cancel all of my cards?
- How do breaches happen?
- Where does Lookout store my personal information?