Lookout obscures the personally identifiable information (PII) you enter so that it cannot be easily viewed by others.
Articles in this section
- How can a credit freeze help protect me from identity theft?
- How do I upgrade to Premium Plus on iOS?
- How will I know Identity Protection is available for my device?
- What is breach report?
- How do I delete my personal information I've provided for Identity Protection?
- What personal information is generally taken when a breach occurs?
- What is a breach?
- I’m not sure what was in my wallet. Can you notify my banks and cancel all of my cards?
- How do breaches happen?
- Where does Lookout store my personal information?