You can download and restore your backed up contacts directly to your Android phone.
On the phone you want to download the contacts to:
- Log into your account at personal.lookout.com from your mobile browser
- Choose the menubutton at the top left
- Choose the option
- Use the drop down menu at the top of the page to select the device you want to download your backup from
- Tap the option
- Tap the download button at the top right of the page
- You will be asked if you wish to download a CSV/Excel file or a vCard file. To restore directly to your phone, choose the vCard option
- Choose the button
- Once the download completes, pull down your device's notification bar and tap on the downloaded file. You will be asked what app to open the file with. The name of the app will vary by device but it will be something like "People" "Contacts" or "Phonebook"
- Your contacts are now imported into your phone.