You can scream your iPhone using the following steps.
To scream your phone:
- Log into your account at personal.lookout.com
- You will automatically be taken to thepage, but if not, please select it from the top of the screen.
- Your device will be located on the map. Please choose the Scream option
- Choose on the pop up confirming you want to scream the device.
- In order to successfully make your device scream your iPhone needs to be turned on. No app or service will function when the device is powered off.
- The iPhone must have a network connection, either through your carrier or WiFi.
- The Lookout Life app must be running. Double tap the Home button and ensure that the Lookout app is on the list of running apps. If not, relaunch the app from the Home screen.
- "Location Services" must be enabled for Lookout Life: Settings > Location Services > Lookout Life> On
Your device should scream even if the sound is turned down, and it will stop after 60 seconds. You can turn the volume down after the 4th siren while the Scream is running.
Note: Occasionally a Scream might not work due to an intermittent network error. Please wait a while and try again.