If your report contains names and/or addresses that are not familiar to you, this may be an error due to incorrect data reported to credit bureaus. However, this could also be an indication of identity theft. If you see unfamiliar information in your SSN Trace report, please contact a ID Restoration Expert at +1 (877) 957 3339
Articles in this section
- How do I upgrade to Premium Plus on iOS?
- How will I know Identity Protection is available for my device?
- What is breach report?
- How do I delete my personal information I've provided for Identity Protection?
- What personal information is generally taken when a breach occurs?
- What is a breach?
- I’m not sure what was in my wallet. Can you notify my banks and cancel all of my cards?
- How do breaches happen?
- Where does Lookout store my personal information?
- If personal information is taken in a breach, will it be used for identity theft?