SSN Watch provides a history of the names, addresses and aliases associated with your Social Security number and provides proactive notifications of any changes we detect that could signal fraudulent account activity and identity theft. After entering your Social Security number for the first time, Lookout’s SSN Watch feature will run a report on the historical names, addresses and aliases associated with your Social Security number. This report can go back up to 25+ years
Articles in this section
- How do I upgrade to Premium Plus on iOS?
- How will I know Identity Protection is available for my device?
- How much does Premium Plus cost?
- What is breach report?
- Why is Identity Protection not available for my device?
- Why does Identity Protection (also known as Premium Plus) cost so much more than regular Lookout Premium?
- How do I delete my personal information I've provided for Identity Protection?
- What personal information is generally taken when a breach occurs?
- What is a breach?
- I’m not sure what was in my wallet. Can you notify my banks and cancel all of my cards?