After entering your personal information for Identity Monitoring, Lookout will begin a search that includes data going back to the past decade. This means that Lookout searches the prior 10 years of Internet activity records it has collected for a match to the personal information you are monitoring.
Articles in this section
- How do I upgrade to Premium Plus on iOS?
- How will I know Identity Protection is available for my device?
- How much does Premium Plus cost?
- What is breach report?
- Why is Identity Protection not available for my device?
- Why does Identity Protection (also known as Premium Plus) cost so much more than regular Lookout Premium?
- How do I delete my personal information from the Lookout app?
- What personal information is generally taken when a breach occurs?
- What is a breach?
- I’m not sure what was in my wallet. Can you notify my banks and cancel all of my cards?