As a security company, we take our users privacy very seriously, and have taken measure to make sure all personal identifiable information is stored safely and securely in our cloud. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card, social security number or login credentials) as part of the enrollment process, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). And when we transmit PII back to the user's device (indicating that some information of theirs was breached) we mask any sensitive PII so that even if the client's device was compromised, this data would not be leaked.
Articles in this section
- How do I upgrade to Premium Plus on iOS?
- How will I know Identity Protection is available for my device?
- How much does Premium Plus cost?
- What is breach report?
- Why is Identity Protection not available for my device?
- Why does Identity Protection (also known as Premium Plus) cost so much more than regular Lookout Premium?
- How do I delete my personal information from the Lookout app?
- What personal information is generally taken when a breach occurs?
- What is a breach?
- I’m not sure what was in my wallet. Can you notify my banks and cancel all of my cards?