You can check for an update through the Google Play Store.
- Launch the Google Play Store on your phone: https://play.google.com.
- Tap your profile picture at the right of the search bar
- Choose 'Manage apps & device'
- Under 'Updates Available' tap 'See Details'
- If Lookout appears in this list, an update is available.
- Tap "Update" and the app will update.
Note: If you want to set your device to automatically update your Lookout app, choose the menu button at the top right of our Play store page then check the box for 'Enable Auto-update.'