There are a few things you can try.
- Please take a picture using the camera on your phone and run a Backup.
- Check to see if that picture is backed up by logging into your Lookout account.
- If the troubleshooting process fails to address your issue, please Uninstall/Reinstall Lookout from your phone. This will allow Lookout to detect the default picture location for your device and might resolve your problem. When you are activating the Lookout app, please make sure to log in as an "Existing User" and enter the email address of your existing Lookout account.
A few things to check:
- Please make sure that your phone is not connected to your computer via USB, as this will prevent the Backup from working.
- Please make sure the pictures you are trying to backup are not larger than 12Mb each.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Note: Please be aware that running a Task Killer can cause issues with Backup.