You will first need to remove Lookout as a Device Admin.
Lookout uses administrator rights on your device for some of our features to function properly. This needs to be disabled before you can uninstall the Lookout app.
- Within the Lookout app, tap the menu button at the top left
- Choose Settings
- Scroll down to "Device Admin" and uncheck the box
- You can also do this by going into your main Android Settings > Security > Device administrators and unchecking the box next to Lookout
Once you have completed the above steps you will be able to delete our app the same way you would delete any other app:
- Open your main Android Settings
- Scroll down to Applications
- Tap Lookout
- Choose "Uninstall"
Note: Lookout comes preloaded on some devices, in which case it is not possible to delete the app. This is a decision made by your carrier. While you can't uninstall the app, you can still deactivate it.
You can learn more about Lookout's Device Admin capabilities here.