Open the app and then go to Menu > Settings > Safe Browsing, and check the box.
Then you can safely browse away.
If Safe Browsing is still not working, please try logging out and then logging back into Lookout using the following steps.
- Within the Lookout app go to Menu then Settings.
- Scroll down to "Device Admin" and uncheck the box.
- From your device (not the app) go to Settings > Applications> Lookout > and choose "Force stop," then "Clear data"
- This should log your device out of Lookout. Please open the Lookout app again and walk through the setup process.
- On the sign in screen choose "Already have an account? Sign in." This will reactivate the device.
Note: Safe Browsing currently works only with the stock Android browser and Google Chrome. Safe browsing does not work on incognito tabs.
**These instructions are for devices running Android versions below 6.0. For Android 6+, Please click here